Sign in to follow this  
N A

Suggestion List - 15 August, 2017

N A    0
Posted (edited)

- Create use for prestige points.
    * Currently no use for prestige points.
- Realistically balance vote shop item costs.
    * Change $10 donator scroll to ~180 points. If $5 scroll is 100 points, there is no reason for $10 scroll to be 250. If anything, it should be slightly discounted to encourage continued voting. Similar problem with many of the items in the vote shop that seem to be overpriced when they can be obtained in much quicker/cheaper ways. Also, gnome scarf at 250 points? What?
- Remove/update lottery system
    * Currently allows you to enter the lottery, but there's no drawing, so might as well remove it or automate it.
- Update ::ezone/lzone/uzone
    * In comparison to ::dzone, the rest seem to have been hastily thrown together. The zones seem to have gotten progressively less thought and attention added to them, the higher in rank that it gets.
        + For example, in ::ezone, there's no reason to skill there over ::dzone. It seems like ::dzone and ::ezone are trying to share a theme of easier skilling, except ::dzone does it better. ::dzone puts many skills next to bank chests which allows for an easier time. ::ezone tries to copy that idea, except in a worse way. If we're trying to keep the theme of easier skilling at ::ezone, then create ::ezone only shops that allow for easier skilling (e.g. separate herblore shop that sells noted items like noted Vials of Water, purchasable bars up to Mithril in the smithing area, etc. add a better thieving option other than the Rune armour) The design of ::ezone tries to make it aesthetically pleasing at the expense of functionality. The theme of ::lzone looks to be a better PvM area. The Frost Dragons and KBDs there are a nice addition, but it's the only good thing about it besides access to the 1 shop that sells Overloads. If we're running with the PvM idea, than maybe add more than two types of monsters. Lastly for Uber donators, the only actual advantage they have is access to the ::bank command. Not worth.
- Update NPC information for abyssal-scape Warriors
    * Examine info still calls them Runeunity warriors.
- Update trivia questions, fix the one broken question.
    * The question with the bad answer is one of the "Finish the lyrics..." ones that goes something like "I want you by my side..." and the answer is supposed to be "...so that I never feel alone." A lot of people have already memorized the trivia answers, so it's not much really a trivia system anymore, but more-so a who-can-type-faster at this point.
- Fix the way "Worldwide information" gets displayed.
    * It looks like the only time that the worldwide information gets refreshed on the client is when the player first logs on. Worldwide information section is supposed to be informative, but it's not very informative if it's inaccurate the minute after you've logged on. For instance, the Evil Tree or Crashed Star can be fully mined, but it will still say it was at it's last location as opposed to saying "N/A" unless you relog. Even when you relog, it's sometimes still inaccurate.

Edited for formatting.

Edited by N A

Rowww    1

I totally agree , 

Also we will need some new content on bosses , add new ones .. re add zulrah with attacks  , maybe new bosses with new items? 

some new zones maybe ..  , add rewards to achievement so u actually will bother to do em .. 

And probally alot more , fix items that are broken , add new items to donator shop , add 1b ticks  etcetc.

N A    0

Also forgot to add that there's currently a flaw in the trivia system where if only 1 or 2 people answer the trivia, and it goes on long enough to when the trivia switches to a new question, the first person to answer the next trivia is counted as the third person to answer the PREVIOUS trivia question. 

N A    0

And a nice QoL change would be to make it for all shops that take points, to have it send a message saying "You currently have X Y points." Similar to how it is in the Boss Points shop and the Vote shop. Shops like the Trivia, Donator, and other shops that take points currently don't send the message. 

Also, for a forum update, why are we not allowed to edit posts after a minute after it's originally posted.

Suic    9
15 hours ago, N A said:

Also forgot to add that there's currently a flaw in the trivia system where if only 1 or 2 people answer the trivia, and it goes on long enough to when the trivia switches to a new question, the first person to answer the next trivia is counted as the third person to answer the PREVIOUS trivia question. 

Thats how it should be, Top 3 only get rewards.

59 minutes ago, Suic said:

Thats how it should be, Top 3 only get rewards.

I might be wrong, but I feel in his case he is referring that the trivia, if not answered with three people, should end with an N/A as the last person or last two that way that first person could have a chance to acquire first place again for the next trivia instead of having to sit out and wait until someone answers it.

Suic    9
Just now, Forsakenfura said:

I might be wrong, but I feel in his case he is referring that the trivia, if not answered with three people, should end with an N/A as the last person or last two that way that first person could have a chance to acquire first place again for the next trivia instead of having to sit out and wait until someone answers it.

if so, then that will be fixed :)

Suic    9

also the trivia aint broken its "So that i never feel alone again"

Wesleydv    0

Hello,

Today I achieved mine Bandos tasset on my Ironman account  but somehow its weaker as Verac plateskirt.
Added a image so you can maybe look into it and change :)

Sincerly, Ape.

Diff.png

14 minutes ago, Wesleydv said:

Hello,

Today I achieved mine Bandos tasset on my Ironman account  but somehow its weaker as Verac plateskirt.

Actually I'm fairly sure it's supposed to be made that way. In exchange for defence, you sacrifice strength bonus (Verac). In exchange for strength bonus, you exchange defence (Bandos).

Wesleydv    0
Just now, Forsakenfura said:

Actually I'm fairly sure it's supposed to be made that way. In exchange for defence, you sacrifice strength bonus (Verac). In exchange for strength bonus, you exchange defence (Bandos).

But would you take that for only 2 str points?

Just now, Wesleydv said:

But would you take that for only 2 str points?

Most of the time your end goal is trying to reach for the highest max hit you can get. On this server in particular, defense probably doesn't matter as much because you can die and be totally fine since you won't lose items. Personally, I like to get whatever will give me the highest DPS - thus Bandos would be my choice because of the extra strength bonus.

piggy piggy    7
Posted (edited)

suggestion with ::commands

instead if it giving you a list in chatbox, maybe add a interface to display commands, and possibly add donor+ commands and organize ::commands list from player-all the way to staff commands

For Donors: it spams when you ::yell or ::answer about 3 lines:

5994f4263cdd6_donorspam.png.1acded2c57323d1f033b5ff774926815.png

5994f44fae9c5_donorspam1.png.64e7a39ae79fd0fd6e408cc4626a58dd.png

This one i can't believe is still here but when you speak to Gypsy at home instead of her saying abyssal-scape she says "SERVERNAME" lol , couldn't screenshot because i've already defeated the culinoramancer lol

maybe add a super donor zone 

Monkey Guards have absolutely no drops

Brutal Green Dragon has no rare drops :L

maybe add a special donor boss with drops that aren't available on regular bosses ? 

Currently cannot open the dragon armour sets would love for that to be fixed

PLEASE GIVE CLUE SCROLLS BETTER REWARDS

Edited by piggy piggy