Winter    0

Alright I want everyone's opinion on this.  I want to know the reasons why people have stopped playing and or quit.  Our player count has been dropping a lot from what it has been in the past.  We would like some feedback on certain updates and other things that you guys would like to see in the future.  We need to try and get our player count back up to what it was before and continue growing.  Also if there are any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed, be sure to let one of us know right away.

Love winter :)

• Sad 1

Rowww    1

Well ,

Lets start with what i think is the main reason : updates! Barely anything been changed or fixed since the time ive been playing , people get boring and go inactive and quit..

Also i think there are to many mods , people who know rsps servers and login at us will see the many staff and will be like wtf nevermind , i seen ppl saying this few times.

Also i think droprates are low  ( i k suic will be updating but still , only effigys should be lowered in droprate , also drygore stuff . 

And least but not last , i think we should be doing better on the eco ( especially me with giving shit away and such and will change this inmediatly) 

Plus we need some new shop updates etc. More pvping and with shop updates i mean new items , or better.

Also don't forget buggy items that does not show correctly when wearing.

There arent many bosses we can do , and they hit trough prayer to much wich will make ppl stop 

Do something with the suggestion list aswell! My feeling is no one even reads it or do something with it , shame.. it could improve the game so much

- Rowww

fallenight    0

I'll be honest winter if it wasn't for you I would of quitted I reason I wanted to quit was because I was bored bro honestly there isn't no more than 2 quests and skilling and bossing gets boring when you are alone you wanna know what I want for the future we'll first more questing which would be fun man a boss do hard that you need like 2 or 3 people to fight it and more pvp (I know that will happen when we get more players)  I get on and just talk to you or rowww or others that are on and try to help players but most don't need help lol but yea let me know what you think 

Winter    0

Yeah I like the idea of a hard boss that needs more then 1 person to defeat it. :)

Mind Trip    5

i honestly just think we need to add maybe a few customs (not 50 different torva sets like some servers lol,) maybe a few more shops, a random boss, maybe even some raids would be cool! We all probably wouldn't mind even like even some cosmetics to look cool while hanging out around home bank and whatnot! :P just throwing it out there. i love the server but new items are what the older players are craving i've talked to quite a few! maybe a pvp shop update even for cool stuff to tempt people to pk because not to many pvp and many players have told me they want to have a server they can pvp on!

Mind Trip    5

also set effects on nex sets (torva,pernix,virtus) would be cool! like a small damage boost like 10-15%!

• Thanks 1

Bullseye    0

I think the server has a lot of great content but, I believe it needs more.

Like Row said, there isn't a ton of updates being fed into the community which makes it less and less appealing when it is the same stuff over and over again.

More bosses would be awesome, maybe a custom one. But, I personally would love to see Zulrah added. This would be freaking awesome.

I think it would cool to have a revamp for slayer as well. Maybe add more content to it like colored slayer helms. Add the ability to block tasks, etc...

There are probably many other things that can be added or worked on but, those are a few off the top of my head!

I love the server but, it needs more of a wow factor to it, something that will make it unique!