Sign in to follow this  
Suic

Please read this

Suic    8

So, i was looking at all the suggestions threads & Bug fixes etc, and decided, that most of these suggestions is really good - The next update in 2 days, Will include this:

1. Better Clue scroll Rewards ( 3rd items, and a super super low chance of death cape, and much more )

2. Vote shop changed a little ( scroll to 180 Points instead of 250 - ( Sorry my math sucks D: )

3. Few trivia fixes

4. Possibly a prestige Shop

5. Trivia shop to be updated

6. Holy water shop prices decreased, For example Icy crossbow from 50k to 10000 because it takes 53 years to get 50k

7. Bandos tassets str bonus will be increased from +2 to +4

8. Torva platelegs str bonus will be increased from +4 to +7

9. Donator shop will most likely be updated a little ( this includes, Icy crossbow removed from ::donate and added to donator shop, so they also get rank and can buy it, when they donate for scrolls.

10. Glitched items will be removed from legendary package ( aka legendary mystery box ) , Untill fixed.

Please tell me what you think of this updates, and which of these do you support, your opinion means alot, because if people doesn't want it, or doesn't give their opinion, then theres also 0 motivation for me to do anything.

• Like 1

Mind Trip    3
Posted (edited)

great update suic! i'm so so happy to see updates! let's gain that player-base count !!! :D  oh and also add me into moderators group for forums aswell haha xD

Edited by Mind Trip
  • Confused 1

Drew    0

I like these updates. They add more things for people to grind, which will in turn make them invest more time into the server and be less likely to quit. Key updates that need to happen from the list: Prestige shop, holy water shop fix, and clue scroll fixes. However Suic, don't make the mistake of promising updates that don't get delivered like the last batch you promised. (Which was the reason a lot of people quit).;)

• Confused 1

Suic    8
8 hours ago, Mind Trip said:

great update suic! i'm so so happy to see updates! let's gain that player-base count !!! :D  oh and also add me into moderators group for forums aswell haha xD

will do and these updates are not live yet.

Suic    8

Over half of these are done! -- Clue scrolls and some more left!

• Like 1