Sign in to follow this  
N A

Iron Man Suggestion

N A    0
Posted (edited)

I was thinking it'd be interesting to make an Iron Man-only shop that allows you to buy higher tier armor for gold. Since Iron Man players can't trade with other players, it makes gold essentially useless. By creating an Iron Man shop, it gives purpose for gold to Iron Man players. Since the point of Iron Man is to give players a challenge obtaining rare items, make the items have a higher-than-market value price e.g. 50M fury, 50M whip, 200M BCP/Tassets, 1B per Torva/Pernix/Virtus piece (since Iron Man players aren't allowed to donate for items anyways, but only status), etc.

I can help compile a more extensive list of items and prices if it's something that we could possibly go forward with.

Edited by N A

Drew    0

I think this should only be for the items that are only obtained through donator, besides maybe nex sets. Grinding bosses for the items they drop is all about the ironman experience ;) But as far as items like primal sets, phats, etc. I would be okay with those being put into an ironman only shop for a ridiculous amount. However, drop trading might be an issue that won't allow this to happen. :/

16 hours ago, Drew said:

I think this should only be for the items that are only obtained through donator, besides maybe nex sets. Grinding bosses for the items they drop is all about the ironman experience ;) But as far as items like primal sets, phats, etc. I would be okay with those being put into an ironman only shop for a ridiculous amount. However, drop trading might be an issue that won't allow this to happen. :/

If drop trade is an issue that enable that Iron Man cannot drop but rather destroy the item when attempting to drop.